26 June 2006

Feeling through music...

I get so nervous Im shaking
Gets so I got no pride at all

Gets so bad but I just keep coming back for more
Guess I just get off on that stuff

Thinkin about taking some time
Thinkin about leaving soon

I got some things I cant tell anyone
Got some things I just cant say
Theyre the kind of things no one knows about
I just need somebody to talk to me

Im thinkin about leaving tomorrow
Im thinkin about being on my own
Think I been wasting my time
Im thinkin about getting out
Im thinkin about getting out

In all this time, the bottom lines
You dont know how much I feel
You say you see
But I dont agree
Dont know, dont know how I feel

Just trying to get myself some gravity
Youre just trying to get me to stay
Sometimes I sit here looking down upon los angeles
Sometimes Im floating away

Im thinkin about breaking myself
Im thinkin about getting back home
I think I been waiting for way too long
Thinkin bout getting out
Thinkin bout getting out
Thinkin bout getting out

Counting Crows - Speedway

No comments: