14 August 2006

Tagged

I was tagged by Justmeguy.

So, let me see, 8 things about me:

  1. I love to stay in bed. Just letting my thoughts go wherever they wish to go.
  2. One of my biggest passions is music. I’m always listening to something, no matter what I’m doing. It keeps me from feeling alone.
  3. I hate spoiled people.
  4. I’m afraid of the dark. It’s one of those thighs that I just can’t explain or understand. Sometimes I just feel something growing inside myself and that seems to consume me. That feeling usually disappears when I turn on the light.
  5. I love hands. The touch. The feeling of a finger sliding gently through your skin.
  6. White flowers. Especially roses and daisies.
  7. Seduction. I love to seduce and be seduced.
  8. I love cooking. I love to gather my friends and take the time to cook for them something special. And I hope to have the opportunity to learn more about it, and maybe one day have my own restaurant.

1 comment:

justmeguy said...

thanks for posting this!!!!!!